Shop Supplies Catalogue
The original business of Styrox was established in 1958, we have grown and evolved considerably since then, but our ethos and core values have not changed.
We are a long established business with many longstanding customers, we believe in quality products and excellent customer service.
We have sites in VIC, NSW and QLD, but our stock comes out of VIC.
Most likely some parts of your order are out of stock and have been put on backorder. Contact us for an ETA (we would have contacted you upon receiving your order if something is out of stock).
Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any queries, but all orders need to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freight will be calculated based on measurement and quantity of boxes/pallets and where in Australia the order needs to be delivered. We have several carriers that we use and get quotes before choosing the best option.
Direct deposit and credit cards.
We can supply a tracking number when goods have been dispatched from our warehouse.
Unfortunately not at this time.
We offer a 12 month manufacturers/replacement warranty against faulty goods when they are delivered, (but do not warrant against improper use over time or anything such as gondola shelving, not installed by us.)
Yes you can, goods need to be in their original boxes, unused. There is a 20% re-stocking fee.
Contact customer services by email or phone. We will ask for a picture of the damaged item and we will replace without cost.
Gondola Shelving FAQs
- First, you need your floor plan, if you don’t have one, take the measurements of your space and draw out a floor plan, or use https://www.smartdraw.com/floor-plan/examples/
- Then, visit the Shop Supplies website and have a look at the online catalogue to see what gondola bays you would like and double check they will fit into your space.
- Yes you do, brackets come separately, you need to make sure the depth of the bracket is the same as the depth of the shelf you have chosen.
Once we have received your order, we will check stock levels and your location and advise you when you should expect to receive your delivery.
- You receive the back panels, base shelf and posts, if you require extra shelving or hooks or accessories etc, they need to be purchased in addition.
- This would depend on the size and layout of your store. A single bay generally goes against a wall and has one side to hang your shelves/hooks onto, a double bay has two sides and would go in the centre of your store. You can also use single bays at the end of a double bay for special offers, for example. In addition to these, there are corner bays which you can use with wall bays to create a 90 degree corner.
600mm , 900mm & 1200mm widths
1500mm, 1800mm & 2100mm heights plus extension options; 300mm, 600mm and 900mm
1500mm is the most common height, so customers/staff can look over the top to other aisles. We recommend whichever height works for your space, taking into account any additional sign holders you want to add on top.
There is no maximum length as you can use Add On bays, to make the run as long as you need.
This depends on the height of the bay and type of merchandise that will go on the shelf.
Our gondolas are supplied with hard wearing Interpon Akzo Nobel powder coat for a great, hard wearing and long lasting finish. Easy to assemble.
We offer a 12 month manufacturers/replacement warranty against faulty goods when they are delivered, (but do not warrant against improper use over time or anything not installed by us.)
See instructions below and view the Gondola Shelving Guide for instructional video.